Translate

Saturday, June 2, 2018

Homemade Peony Jelly and more

a few pictures of the peony petals I used to make Peony Jelly today , thanks to website PureWow (separate window will open)
I couldn't believe my eye when I saw this . It's peony season here in my hometown New Jersey I have three kinds of peony flower colors , soft pink, white and bright pink .Here is the recipe for Jelly


What you need: Four cups’ worth of peony petals (pluck ’em right before they turn brown), one lemon, three cups of sugar and one package of liquid pectin (or two tablespoons of powdered pectin)
What you do: Boil the petals in five cups of water, then let them steep overnight. Next, strain the water from the petals and add three tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice to the liquid. (You can toss the petals at this point.) Bring it to a boil and add the sugar and pectin. Boil again for three minutes, then remove from the stove and let cool for a few hours. Voilà! Peony jelly. (from PureWow)

Besides making peony Jelly today , I also received in mail tree peony essence 1 oz bottle from Sarah Seidelmann Follow Your Feel Good (new window will open if you wanna see what this amazing flower essence does and the love Sarah shows )
So I sat among my peony flowers and water , VibesUp Coaster coaster (I am affiliate , all proceeds goto my website and charity ) and sat in amazement of my peony flowers and drank in presence and mindfulness in self love for the water, me and the beautiful peony . I also youtube a snapchat story when I was happily making the jelly  View my youtube snapchat of making Peony jelly Anne Youtube (this will open new window to my channel 
Thank you and blessings and love and joy and sparkle to all !!!!!!! I love you 
More pictures from my garden enJOY 



No comments:

Post a Comment